iPhone 12 IMEI checker - what we can check by IMEI iPhone 12 number ?
New Apple iPhone line-up is available right now. We can buy 4 new models called: iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
If you would like to know, if you can check any information about iPhone 12 based on it's IMEI number, the answer is very simple. Yes ! you can check a lot of information based on the IMEI number.
How to find iPhone 12 IMEI number ?
In order to check the IMEI number on your iPhone 12 you can press *#06# just like a phone number, or find the correct number in the phone settings. Below you can find a video instruction on how to check the IMEI number in iPhone 12.
Thanks to the IMEI number you can receive information like: Blacklist status, network blockade status, activation status, purchase date and information about Find my iPhone blockade.
How to check the warranty status on an iPhone 12 ?
1. Go to iPhone 12 warranty checker
2. Enter your iPhone 12 IMEI number in the search field
3. Press "check" button
4. After a couple of seconds you will receive information like:
- iPhone 12 color
- Internal storage memory of iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 activation status
- iPhone 12 purchase date
How to check the blacklist status for your iPhone 12 ?
1. Go to iPhone 12 blacklist checker
2. Choose the blacklist service you want to check. Explanation about IMEI blacklist description
3. Type in your IMEI number
4. After a couple of seconds you will get a blacklist status for iPhone 12.
How to check the Find my iPhone status of iPhone 12 ?
1. Go to iPhone 12 iCloud check
2. Enter your iPhone 12 IMEI number
3. After a short time you will get iPhone 12 FMI status.
How to check which network provider is blocking your iPhone 12 ?
1. Follow this link iPhone 12 network checker
2. Enter your IMEI number
3. The check takes from 5 to 30 min and after that you will get a result with the network network provider.