IMEI number has 15 digits which will appear on the screen after dialing *#06# just like a phone number
After checking the IMEi number you will receive the following information from Kyocera servers.
Why check IMEI for Kyocera devices ?
Information provided by Kyocera checker are useful if you:
- want to confirm if your Kyocera is original
- buying used Kyocera phones
- want to check your Kyocera warranty
- check model of your Kyocera
and many more !
The data will include:
- network and country from which Kyocera comes from
- purchase date of Kyocera device
- system version for Kyocera device
- warranty information for Kyocera device
Not always all information are available, if you provide the IMEI number, you will receive all current data.