How to protect our Android smartphone against viruses ?
1. Starting from simplest solutions, we do not enter unsecured websites. If a page that we have entered does not have the "secure" status (a small icon of a padlock on the left side of the link), we should leave it.
2. We make sure that our passwords are strong, and do not use same or overly similiar passwords for multiple accessess.
3. We do not install apps that require suspicious availabilities. If, for example, your clock alarm app requires access to your pictures then you know that something is wrong.
4. Regularly update our operating system. The newer the system, the newer its security measures.
5. Invest into a quality antivirus software. A good antivirus will protect our phone from unauthorized access, scan websites in real time, verify links inside mails and text messages etc etc.