Do you want to transfer your data from Apple to Android smartphone? I will tell you how
It is not a difficult operation, although it does require some amount of clicking and USB shuffling
Movies and pictures.
1. Connect iPhone and Android to the PC.
2. Copy selected files from one phone onto the other.
3. You can/might have to also download them via iCloud first and only then copy.
1. Copy selected songs onto your PC.
2. Synchronize them via iTunes.
3. Copy them onto the Android.
4. You can also just copy/paste them from iPhone to Android.
1. Install iTunes app on your PC.
2. Make a copy of your iPhone.
3. Install iSMS2droid app on your Android.
4. Turn it on, select the text messages file and convert them into XML format.
1. Add the Google account to your iPhone (settings > mailbox, contacts, calendars > add account > Google. Fill the form.
2. Synchronize iPhone contacts with Google contacts (continue > synchronization options > contacts > save).
3. Turn on the Contacts iPhone app.